Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Art Post 1: Adoptables Anyone?

Hey Everyone!

So, I'm trying to get back into the swing of doing art a little at a time. Post-op it's really hard for me to sit for any period of time more than like... 3 minutes, so working can get a little tricky, but I'm seeing what I can do.

For right now, I think I'm going to try my hand at adoptables. I've never had a ton of luck with them in the past, which is why I haven't made many... I've seen some people who do nothing but make them it seems and they make bank on them, and usually it's just off of a template. Makes me a little mad, but for no good reason lol. I guess I just wish I had a bit more clout to sell stuff in the art world.

Anyways though, so there's that. I have a lot of projects going on right now and I'm not super eager to do commissions anymore. I wanted to do art for me, and when I do commissions, I never get to... which makes me sad. I just don't have enough time and I'm not the fastest artist under the sun.

Right this second I have a few adoptables I made before that never sold and I want to sell them for pretty cheap right now. I need the money very badly for various things and the $100 bucks from all of them combined I am praying will keep my afloat for a couple weeks. If you want to go check out the designs, here is a link.

And here is a preview of the adorable little guys! Give them a home if you can ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment